We will use this space on our website to offer you the most up-to date information on COVID-19 and how it affects RAFV, the real estate market and independent and small business owners.
If there is something you would like information on that you don't see here, please contact Lisa Ayres.
ILLLINOIS REALTORS® UPDATES
Illinois REALTORS® Quick Updates:
- NEW! President Biden signs American Rescue Plan into law on March 11
- The latest on vaccine availability and distribution
- Governor Pritzker extends eviction moratorium to April 3
- Considerations for Offices in Phase 4 (Guidance for brokerages and associations)
- FAQs: working best practices, unemployment insurance, property management
- Unemployment, paycheck protection and economic disaster loan programs through SBA
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® UPDATES
COVID-19: Guidance for Workplace Vaccination Policies
House Introduces PPP Extension Act
On March 10, 2021, the U.S. House of Representatives passed the final version of the American Rescue Plan Act, sending it to President Biden for his signature. Read the summary of the major provisions of that bill impacting REALTORS®.
The National Association of REALTORS® is providing guidance to help REALTORS® respond to COVID-19 – commonly referred to as coronavirus – and its impact on the real estate industry and real estate transactions. Any updates from NAR and its response to the coronavirus emergency will be collected on this page. You can also type your questions in the COVID-19 Chatbot to get answers on a variety of issues related to the pandemic and how it affects you and your business. NAR has issued information and guidance for the following:
Guidance for REALTORS® | Property Owners | Commercial Real Estate | Employers | Workplace Re-Entry | Workplace Vaccination Policies | MLSs | REALTOR® Associations | Sample Preparedness Plan
Read details about the federal government's actions and its effect on real estate professionals: